Fashionable On the Go
Coming from a woman who’s constantly running around doing a million things at once, I think I’ve learned a thing or two when it comes to “on the go” fashion. For one, it has to be comfortable and suitable for any venture because you never know what will happen on a busy day! It also has to be practical for your day ahead, and have a touch of flare to spark up your outfit!
Here’s a few tips for looking fashionable when you just don’t have the time!
1. Add jewelry. Jewelry will help you look put together no matter what you’re wearing. You could be wearing a simple pair of jeans with a t-shirt and add some jewelry to help dress up your outfit. Jewelry is always a fun choice and completely transforms any look instantly, even dressier outfits. I suggest getting fun pairs
2. Get comfortable loafers/sneakers. Loafers are a great pair with outfits that are dressier or more business casual. They are comfortable to walk around in everyday and add a nice touch to any outfit. This season, white chunky sneakers are making a comeback, so do yourself a favor and go pick up a pair! They match almost everything and are perfect for everyday wear, just make sure to keep them semi-clean!
3. Tie up your hair with a cute accessory. Pins, clips, and berets are all making a comeback this season as well and I couldn’t be happier about it! Hair accessories get your hair out of your face to help you have a focused, goal-oriented day. Not only do they get the hair out of your face, but they also dress up your look!
4. Consider a fanny pack. Fanny packs aren’t only for festivals and concerts, they also work great for everyday use and look super cool! You can wear it around your waist, on one arm like a purse, or even on your back for extra mobility. Fanny packs are great because they hold all of your everyday items and leave your hands free for whatever you need to do during the day.
5. Laptop case. Lugging around your laptop can be a hassle quite often, especially when you’re going to school and don’t want to wear a backpack because it will dress-down your look. I suggest picking up a cute laptop case that you can carry in your arm, or a bigger purse that will help your look stay put together.
6. Sunglasses. As we approach that time of the year again, sunglasses are essential to any and every outfit. Not only do they protect your eyes from harmful UV rays, they also serve as a cute accessory. You could wear them in your hair as your hairstyle for the day or keep them on your shirt when you’re not using them. Either way, sunglasses are going to be an essential for this season and are perfect for a girl on the go.
Here are a few items that I suggest!